Monday, March 15, 2010

My top three vaporizers


These days, we all have a list of everything. We have a grocery list, we a have a things to do list, and we also have au bucket list (but I do not have this one. Methinks making one is courting you know what). Well, I have expanded my collection of lists to a vaporizer list.

We all have our own preference of vaporizers. I have mine too. I really love vaporizing and even though I only have one vaporizer, I am quite content with it. I have a volcano vaporizer and I have saved up for this for so long. I think it took several lunch money and dinner less nights too. There was much sacrifice involved but I have to say, it was a worthy sacrifice. I have never been more content with the vaporizer I have now. So I guess it is just fitting that the first on my ‘top three vaporizer’ would be the volcano vaporizer.

The volcano vaporizer
From its name itself, I got the impression that this is one intense vaporizer. It has an intense feel about it. It also has a tinge of seriousness too. Just to be clear here (because I often digress), I am still talking about vaporizers. The volcano vaporizer is one vaporizer that you should take seriously. Aside from its very serious price, it also does some mean vaporizing. The volcano vaporizer is made of quality materials. It also has a great warranty deal. Added to that, you get a smokeless vaporizing experience that is unlike any other. The volcano gives a pure and potent vapor each time you vaporize.

The vapir oxygen vaporizer
My list is about vaporizers that are really of good quality. These vaporizers give you a good value of your money. The vapir oxygen vaporizer is a great deal because it is a two in one vaporizer. Aside from being a digital vaporizer, it is also a portable vaporizer. Where else can you get that deal? Well, there are other vaporizers that might have the same features but the vapir digital vaporizer is a favorite of mine since I believe that it is priced just right. It is very compact; you can really bring it anywhere you want to bring it. The vapor it produces is not bad too. It gives an excellent vapor for such a reasonable price.

The kia vaporizer
I have to admit that I am a bit prejudiced with the kia vaporizer. Of course, it is a vaporizer that is proudly US made. Also, this vaporizer comes in a very nice package. It has a great container. At first glance, I didn’t even see it as a vaporizer. I thought it was a make up kit. But once it is opened, the magic is revealed. The kia vaporizer also has the amazing bubbler attachment. The bubbler attachment acts as a humidifier that cools the vapor so that it would not irritate your nasal passages. Also, the bubbler attachment further cleanses the vapor the vaporizer produce.

I sure love my top three vaporizer list. Make your own list too!


No comments:

Post a Comment